Juliet Chidimma Nnadozie is a graduate of Theatre Arts From Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Anambara State (1999). She also have a PGD. In Journalism. From The International Institute of Journalism. (2006), Diploma in French language studies, at Alliance Francaise Owerri (2013) and PGD. In Education (2013) from the National Teachers Institute.
Born on the 20th of September 1972 in Ezinihitte, Mbaise, and Imo State to the family of Mr. and Mrs. Cletus Ukah, who are now retired Educationist.
In 2001 after her National Youth Service in Imo Broadcasting Corporation Owerri, she was offered a temporary work as a Guest Producer (Drama) At the Corporations Radio and Television Stations.
Her first Television comedy series “Heartland City” made so much wave in 2001 such that at the end of the comedy series a repeat of the series was called up by popular demand.
Between 2001 and 2010 that she worked with the Corporation, She wrote, directed and produced a lot of Television and Radio dramas such as;
- ‘Shine Your Eyes’ (TV Comedy).
- ‘Cool Your Temper’ (TV Comedy).
- ‘Stranger at home’ (TV Series).
- ‘The escapade’ (Radio).
- ‘One good turn’ (Radio).
- ‘Boomerang’ (Radio).
- ‘From a distance’ (TVS series).
- ‘Blind Ambition’ (Radio).
Movie Scripts Written.
- ‘Women of Excellence’.
- ‘God Sent’ (Children’s Movie).
- ‘Aja’ (an Igbo Adaptation Of ‘The Passion Of Christ’)
Children Drama skits.
- ‘It Is Possible’.
- ‘Oh happy days’.
- ‘Touch a heart’’.
Stage Productions Involved In.
- ‘The King Must Dance Naked’ By FredAgbayegbe.
- ‘Song of A Goat’ By J P Clark.
- ‘The Trial Of Didan Kimathi’ By Ngugi Wa Thiongu & Micere Mugo.
- ‘ The Divorce’ (Unpublished Work)
- ‘This Land Must Sacrifice’ By Bakere Ojo Rasaki.
- ‘Grip Am’ By Ola Rotimi (Unpublished).
- ‘Our Wives Have Gone Mad Again’ By Tracie Chima Utoh.
- ‘Midnight Hotel’ By Femi Osofisan.
Juliet is also a script writer, a director, an editor and an actor. She single handedly scripted, produced, directed and edited all her programs while in Imo Broadcasting Corporation IBC Owerri.
In 1995 she ventured into Home Movie where she acted a minor role in ‘Karanja’ and ‘Heartless’. In 2004 she did her first major Movie ‘Tongue of Fire’ a movie directed by Lancelort Imosuen, where she acted alongside Amechi Monagor, Hilda Dokubo and Racheal Aniga.
She did not go further in the Home Movie Industry because according to her so much injustice was going on in the Industry with producers using artiste without any form of payment.
She had also written novels yet to be published;
- ‘Without Regrets’.
- ‘Hope Regained’
- ‘My Lost, My Pain, My Gain’.
- ‘A Step Too Far’
- ‘The Eagle That Can’t Fly’ (A true life story of an Abused Child.
- ‘Take charge’.(Inspirational).
She is currently the Director of Fotozila Africa LTD. A photographic servicing and sales company.
Other Organization Belonged To
- Federation of tourism association of Nigeria (FTAN). Owerri Chapter.
Position Held; Assistant Secretary.
- Lolo Ezinne Ndukwu Touch- A- Heart Foundation. LENTAH.(An NGO).
Position Held; Secretary/Manager Media And Children’s Creative Department.
- Passions Global Media (An outfit that are into children’s talent hunt).
- Position; Managing director.