After the hustle and stress of everyday life, one often comes back home completely exhausted and fagged out. You cannot but hit the sack immediately. You may wake up the following morning with pains all over your body feeling so week, that you will be tempted to boycott work for that day.
Never to worry for I have a remedy for you, which I have used over the years and also recommended to friends and family members who have testified to the efficacy of this antidote. This is the ever powerful onions. I call It, a wonder worker, a stress manager an energy booster the all-purpose root vegetable.
An onion is a round, fleshy bulb with several concentric layers and greenish white flowers. It belongs to the Allium family and is used as an ingredient in cooking. It can also be used to season foods because of its sweet taste and appetizing aroma
Raw onions not only provide an excellent taste for our palates, but provide therapeutic and antibacterial properties that cleanse and detox our bodies to eliminate disease.
Here’s a quick glimpse at the other incredible health benefits of onions:
1) Raw onion is known to lower the production of LDL (bad cholesterol) and keep your heart healthy.
2) The vitamin C (which remains intact while they are in the raw form) along with the phytochemicals present in onions helps build immunity.
3) Quercetin, a powerful compound found in onions, has been suggested to play a role in preventing cancer, especially stomach and colorectal cancers
4) Chromium, also present in this root vegetable, may help regulate blood sugar
5) A mixture of onion juice and honey (which helps make it less pungent) is said to be effective as a cure for fever, common cold, allergies, etc.
6) Keep a small piece of onion under the nostrils and inhale, to stop or slow down a nose bleed.
7) Folate in onions also helps with depression and aids sleep and appetite.
8) The vitamin C helps formation of collagen that is responsible for skin and hair health.
. 9) Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of onions have been proven. One study also suggested that freshly chopped raw onions have these anti-bacterial properties, (not chopped onion which has been allowed to sit for a day or two).
10) Chewing raw onions improve our oral health (though your breath may stink). They help eliminate bacteria that can lead to tooth decay and gum issues.
- Got stung by a honeybee? Apply onion juice on the area for immediate relief from the pain and burning sensation.• Onions scavenge free radicals, thereby reducing your risk of developing gastric ulcers.
- Those bright green tops of green onions are rich in Vitamin A, so do use them often.
Which type of onions are the healthiest? Researchers from Cornell studied 11 onion varieties, and found that shallots and Western yellow onions were the healthiest for their phenolic and flavonoid content.
To stay healthy and prevent the onset of these diseases, eat an onion a day to keep the doctor away.
How To Use Onions To Relieve Stress And Boost Your Energy.
After the day’s work when you must have had your bath and dinner, ready to go to bed. Take a ball of onions, peel it and wash, cut out 2 rings. Place each on the arc of your feet and cover up with a clean socks. You have to make sure that the socks you used is tight enough to make the onions have direct contact with your feet. Then take a glass of clean hot water and go to bed. When you wake up the next morning. You feel so light and energized. Those who are having aches as a result of so much work will also benefit from this.
How To Use Onions As A Facial Cleanser And For A Healthy Hair.
Peel and wash a ball of onions, cut into pieces and put in a juice extractor. then turn on the button and allow to blend. Then turn of the juicer, bring out the extracted onion juice and put in a clean container. You can preserve in the refrigerator. Put on cotton wool and cleanse the face. Wash off after 15 minutes. Then apply a moisturizer on your face afterwards. Use twice a day.
Use this juice on your hair and massage thoroughly. Leave for about 30 minutes and then wash off. Apply a leave in conditioner. Repeat after a week. You will see amazing result when you use it continually for about three months. You will have a full long, soft, and silky hair.
I tried this remedy alongside guava leave water on my daughter, and the result was amazing. Hair her stopped breaking, and it became full, soft and silky. She can comfortably park her hair together so easily now.
Try this home remedies today and send us your testimonies.
You can follow and like us on
Facebook @JULIET NNADOZIE, juliets corner
Instagram @officialjulietscorner. Juliet_dozie
or twitter @julietscorner
JULIET NNADOZIE-YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1iWlHXIPhv2rvGjKj5stBQ
to learn more.Or email us at, email@example.com